Robot Name: WallStreet Forex Robot
Robot Platform: MT4 / MT5
Robot Type: 4/5 Digit Fully Automated Forex Trading
NFA-Brokers: Yes | ECN Brokers: Yes
Price: $299 (one-off) | Gift: Omega Indicator (worth $97)
WallStreet Forex Robot Trading System
The WallStreet Forex Robot is a fully automated scalping system designed to trade exclusively Forex. The WallStreet Forex Robot is developed by a team of professional software developers and Forex traders. The Forex Robot can be used with any MetaTrader4 or MetaTrader5 based Forex Account. The WallStreet Forex Robot is designed especially to trade popular Forex pairs which are offered with the tightest spreads, such as EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDJPY, USDCAD and USDCHF, AUDUSD, NZDUSD. Additionally, the robot incorporates a High-Spread Protection system that filters the spreads continuously and protects traders against surprising increases of spreads due to high market volatility.
WallStreet Forex Robot Main Features
1) Opens trading positions 24/5 (no time limits are set).
2) Focus on the dynamics of the market by using an M15 time frame.
3) Open positions (90%) on periods when spreads are tight and market liquidity is high.
4) Built-in automatic risk-calculator (algorithm) that is able to indicate the volatility in volume activity and therefore compensate any drawdown.
5) Opens selective positions against daily fluctuations only when the winning probability is high.
6) The WallStreet Forex Robot is focusing on the low-risk accumulation of profits.
7) Funds protection through placing defensive Stop-Loss orders. That means placing stop-loss orders near the current price levels in order to minimize the loss potential.
8) Incorporates a Stealth Mode where all stop-losses can be controlled internally. Also, five (5) built-in protection algorithms.
WallStreet Forex Robot Additional Features
1) It is accompanied by an MQL5 (MetaTrader5) version.
2) Lifetime free upgrades and customer support (24/5).
3) The Robot may be used on up to three (3) Forex Accounts and on unlimited Demo Accounts.
4) May be used in any account type such as Micro, Standard or VIP.
5) The Robot may trade 4 or 5 digits after the decimal.
6) May be used also with any NFA-regulated Forex broker.
7) As the developers claim the system guarantees security and stability.
8) 100% Automated Forex trading.
9) Easy configuration on MT4 and MT5 and easy activation for real and demo Forex accounts through the robot’s website.
10) The recommended account size when using the WallStreet Forex Robot is between $1,000 and $5,000 while you may test the performance first using a Demo Account
◘ WallStreet Forex Robot Review